Field Asset Protection Manager - Columbus, OH
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we're shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won't stop!
At T-Mobile, our employees are our most important asset. The Field Asset Protection Manager (FAPM) is the key position in the Asset Protection Department, and an important Market Support Partner. The FAPM is responsible for the protection of the Un-carrier brand across all sales channels by providing training and coaching to create a safe work environment, investigating incidents of fraud, theft, policy violations, allegations of wrongdoing, or any other activities that have or potentially could adversely affect the entire retail channel of T-Mobile USA. This role is responsible for the timely and comprehensive training of all Market Directors, District Managers, Employee Success Business Partners, Retail Store Managers, and Retail Store Associates on all elements of retail safety, security, store loss and inventory management practices for T-Mobile USA within their region, area, or market of responsibility. Store visits will be conducted by the FAPM to carry out audits, evaluate compliance to employee safety, merchandise protection, and physical security standards within each of their assigned store locations.
- Provide, maintain, and validate safety and asset protection education and awareness training for internal T-Mobile USA customers and multiple levels of management across all retail channels.
- Conduct retail store visits to provide safety training, evaluate physical security standards, and audit compliance of merchandise protections standards.
- Identify/develop/effectively conclude investigations that are identified on a geographic basis or assigned on other basis.
- Assist retail operations with investigation of inventory shortages, minimizing controllable losses.
- Consult business partners and Branded Retail dealers on various aspects of asset protection and physical security standards.
- Collaborate with cross functional groups to ensure process compliance with all corporate program standards and achieve maximum results.
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Work Experience:
- 4-7 years Operating experience in the retail or public sector (Required)
- 4-7 years Retail loss prevention experience &/or retail fraud investigation and reporting (Required)
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Confidentiality Proven ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information. (Required)
- Business Operations Exhibit solid understanding of individual and department goals as well as an in-depth understanding of business operations. (Required)
- Software Knowledge of computers with the ability to learn the T-Mobile proprietary software and applications utilized to perform duties. (Required)
- Licenses and Certifications:
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) (Preferred)
- Other Accounting or Finance Certification Certified Forensic Interviewer (CFI) designation (Preferred)
Legally authorized to work in the United States
T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines fully vaccinated as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):Yes
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn't have a corporate ladder-it's more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it's that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you'd like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.