Distribution Center Supervisor PM Weekend Shift, Easton
Distribution Center Supervisor
Why should you join Victoria’s Secret Logistics?
Victoria’s Secret Logistics is known worldwide for its premier supply chain organization with a reputation for innovation, speed, efficiency, and quality. Victoria’s Secret is changing, a brand revolution, supporting the customer to shape the story she wants to tell. Join our team and shape the career you want. It’s our commitment celebrate talent: growing, developing and recognizing our people – it’s the center of all we do.
PM Weekend Hours are 345pm to 215am Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
What to bring to the role:
A willingness to learn and grow in leading a team of associates, handling crucial conversations, and navigating and supporting operational leaders. High level of credibility in advising partners and brands for operational excellence, now and for evolving business needs. Dedication to safety and Victoria’s Secret’s core values
What you will love about this job:
Personal and professional growth; develop your leadership skills and logistics expertise with a world class specialty retailer. Help develop individuals and the organization grow and for future opportunities. Influence cross- functional senior leaders to implement a "best practices" approach to achieve supply chain excellence from factory to customer.
The Operations Supervisor serves as the front-line connection between business success and customer experience through enabling top associate performance and operational results. Casts a positive shadow as a leader; by consistently demonstrating and advocating our values.
Coaches and Develops for Success 50%
- Deliberate presence on distribution floor to build operational awareness and associate relationships
- Recognizes associates direct feedback and recognition programs
- Coaches associates to maximize performance using established coaching methods, focusing on behaviors and results that drive learning and performance
Successfully Drives Objectives 20%
- Manages and drives business objectives; develops and executes plans to achieve results, remains agile to adapt to change.
- Monitors Warehouse Management (WM) system and associated outputs; handles related issues
- Proactively monitors, communicates and reacts to departmental changes/issues
- Identifies opportunities for innovation
Fosters an Open Culture where Associates are Connected and Our Values are Displayed 20%
- Devotes focused time and energy to establishing and maintaining relationships with associates
- Enables an energizing and fun culture by showing appreciation, recognition and positive reinforcement
Completes Essential Administrative Tasks - 10%
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of work, school, or community leadership
- Experience leading non-exempt associates
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States