Part-time Customer Experience Manager
For nearly 50 years, Michaels has been the destination where Makers get inspired, learn, shop, and create. We strive to cultivate an inclusive shopping environment for all Makers and work environment for all Team Members, providing a place of belonging and empowering everyone to bring their creative dreams to life. At Michaels, every Team Member is encouraged to hone their craft with opportunities for personal and professional growth. From our Stores and Distribution Centers to Artistree and our Support Center, our best-in-class team is passionate about leaving the world a better, more creative place by contributing to every make .
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.Deliver a customer centric shopping experience by managing and delivering effective front-end operations and expectations. Lead the omni channel processes. Maintain store recovery standards to deliver our Brand Promises. Deliver friendly customer service.
- Assist Store Manager in leading and managing adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; ensure execution of Company policies and standards; hold team accountable for store conditions and results
- Ensure all front end policies and procedures are followed; achieve your KPI s and manage your team to achieve their role KPI s
- Plan and lead the execution of the class and in-store events in accordance with Company program
- Lead the Omni channel processes
- Manage and execute shrink and safety programs
- Train, observe and coach customer experience team (sales floor and cashier) to achieve results, participate in the performance management process; support Talent Development of your team; utilize the leadership competencies for continued self-development
- Serve as Manager on Duty (MOD)
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Manage and execute the shrink and safety programs
- Cross trained in Custom Framing selling and production
Other duties as assigned
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
- Retail management experience preferred
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Ability to move throughout the store
- regular bending, lifting, carrying, reaching and stretching
- Lifting heavy boxes and accessing high shelves by ladder or similar equipment
- If you need help performing these functions of your job, please contact supervisor so that we may engage in the interactive process with you and find a reasonable accommodation
- Public retail store setting taking care of our customers; all public areas are climate controlled; some stock rooms may not be climate controlled; some outdoor work if assigned to retrieve shopping carts or while unloading trucks; Frame shop contains glass cutter and heat press ; work hours include nights, weekends and early mornings
Applicants in the U.S. must satisfy federal, state, and local legal requirements of the job.
To review a comprehensive list of benefits, please visit [Link available when viewing the job]
CA, CO, CT, WA, RI and select New York cities only - To review pay ranges for the position you are applying for, please visit [Link available when viewing the job].
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look