Regional Dietitian | OH & KY
Are you the person everyone counts on to get the job done right? Are you the friend who puts your all into everything you do? Are you a Registered Dietitian with a strong professional commitment to patient success?
If so, you could be the next Full-Time Registered Dietitian at Carespring Health Care Management in Loveland, OH.
You'll float between our Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky facilities as you travel to assist the resident dietitians. You’ll serve in an administrative, scientific, and educational capacity ensuring the very best resident care through clinical nutrition management.
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Performing Clinical Assessments
- Updating patient care plans & completing appropriate MDS related sections
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the Medicare PDPM system to ensure the facility is capturing all patient related needs
- Documenting information in the facility electronic medical record (PointClickCare)
- Using the facility meal planning software to ensure proper patient meal needs
- Collaborating with the chef & dietary department to promote optimal food service
- Attending meal services to help solve meal service issues.
- Completing meal rounds to effectively monitor resident intake.
- Assisting with food service inservice training as needed.
- Helping to maintain dietary cost control by balancing appropriate nutritional care with use of supplements & other nutritional interventions. Self-monitoring supplement usage via Supplement PPD.
- Collaborating with patients, families, physicians & the IDT for Diet Liberalization: Aims for long term care patients to have self-directed nutritional care by utilizing Regular diets, providing real foods first & personal choice.
- Working with physicians/physician extenders to communicate nutritional recommendations, weight changes & other pertinent information.
- Communicating nutrition issues to other disciplines & the facility administrator to effectively solve problems.
- Informing resident and legal representatives of new orders, diet changes & weight loss notifications as warranted.
You’ll Need To Have:
- A current Dietitian License in good standing for the state of Ohio
- Effective time management skills
- Reliable attendance
- The ability to function independently while building rapport with other disciplines & serving as an effective team member.
We’re Proud To Offer You:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Education Scholarships
- Continuing Education Credits
- Employee Discounts
Exceptional Care & Quality Service are the hallmarks of Carespring's in-house team of talented and experienced licensed therapists, nurses and caregivers.
Carespring is an EOE/M/F/D/V and Smoke-Free Workplace.
Powered by JazzHR