Machine Builder - Now Hiring
Aerotek is hiring four 1st shift machine builders in Moraine, OH. Please apply online and call Rachael at 937-387-5414.
Type of Hire:
- Contract until the end of September
- Candidates will perform full builds of fluid filling machines that will be sent to large manufacturing facilities
- Read blueprints, schematics & wiring diagrams to build fluid filling machines from the ground up
- Machines include mechanical framing, pumps & valves, plumbing & electrical panel wiring up to 480v
- Full builds take about 4 weeks
- Assist with blueprints & schematic development & improvement
Must Have Skills:
- Ability to read blueprints & schematics
- Ability to work & communicate with a small team
Nice to Have Skills:
- Panel building/wiring
- 1st shift
- $26-32 based on experience
- Climate Controlled
- Good Culture
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.