ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST I - REMOTE
Enrollment Specialists are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of employer and employee paperwork and recording the necessary information in Palco’s software. They are also responsible for registering employers with tax agencies. It is the responsibility of the Enrollment Specialist to ensure that required employer and employee paperwork has been completed and recorded in Palco’s software and that program required background
checks have taken place.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate employer enrollment paperwork with counselors and other agencies.
- Registration of employers with federal and state tax agencies.
- Send, track and process employee paperwork.
- Reports new hires and re-hires to state agencies.
- Submit required background checks and record results.
- Process State Unemployment verifications.
- Record employer and employee address/information changes in Palco’s software.
- Send and process form requests from employers and employees.
- Record results of employer and employee satisfaction surveys.
*Education and Essential Traits
· A minimum of a high school diploma and three (2) years of relevant experience in an office setting is required.
- Must have good organization ability.
- Must have a strong understanding of tax and program enrollment requirements.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess solid skills with email, Internet, and Microsoft Office, including the use of word processing, spreadsheets, and file maintenance programs.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze information, pay attention to detail, take initiative to follow-up on transactions, and make decisions about information.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be willing to work Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm or additional time if necessary to complete duties and responsibilities.
- Must be a self-starter and extremely independent.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with minimal oversight is required.
Palco, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic
information or any other basis.
Job Type: Full-time