MS Manager Technical Services - Revenue Cycle Center of Excellence
***MS Manager Technical Svcs - Revenue Cycle Center of Excellence***
Sunrise (Acute) Revenue Cycle
Leadership of 10-15 Altera Client Support Analysts
Remote Role / 10% Travel
Join us in this growing industry within healthcare! Lots of opportunities to help mold this team and to help us define key mission and goals for the next several years. Great opportunity for career growth!
The purpose of this role is to lead a team of 10-15 US-based managed services analysts whose focus is to provide front line revenue cycle support to our Sunrise managed services clients.
- Effective management of client relationships and timely resolution of client issues.
- Continuous risk identification and escalation as required.
- Effective use and management of staff such that milestones/goals are obtained, and staff is motivated and competent.
- Understands application and technical functionality and capabilities to effectively provide solutions for business requirements.
- Provide leadership for those involved in the development, design, and optimization of one or more information technology and systems functions supporting business processes and technical information systems platforms.
- Balance demand management for multiple complex simultaneous projects, operational enhancements, break-fix, and maintenance requests.
- Provide strategic guidance for planning projects and operational support for health system initiatives.
- Ensure team adherence to all team, account, and client policies and procedures.
- Support needs across a complex healthcare setting.
- Act as liaison between technical support teams and client management and end users.
- Manages complex implementations and post implementation optimization across hospital/heath system network.
- Collaborate with solutions intake team for project scope and allocation of resource hours.
- Effectively translate business requirements to technical specifications / IT requirements.
- Develop strategy and resource plans to anticipate demand for implementation services and workforce needs.
- Research and recommend new technologies to streamline processes supporting improved care and reducing costs
- Develop and implement policies and policies for continuous organizational changes that impact deliverables of the integration team
- Identify and recruit internal/external talents to ensure effective mix of competencies.
- Induct new joiners to quickly maximize performance.
- Set and communicate team/individual objectives and inspire individuals to achieve high performance.
- Allocate workload to fully utilize every employee’s talent.
- Implement development plans and coaching for individuals to reach their maximum talent.
- Provide regular constructive feedback on performance/development and address poor/mediocre performance on a timely manner.
- Recognize high performers to maintain motivation and retain key talent.
- Regularly communicate on company news and team progress against business plan.
- Create team spirit.
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
BA or BS Degree, and/or relevant business experience
- 5 years’ hospital revenue cycle experience including all key touchpoints within the entire continuum of care.
- Knowledge of Sunrise workflows preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in healthcare IT / technology background
- Project management experience, PMP preferred.
- 2 years’ team management/leadership experience – strong preference for project management experience and/or leadership focus
10% travel to client sites (go-lives, etc.)
Remote role in continental U.S., preferably near a major airport. This role may require occasional after-hours support.